TERMS & CONDITIONS

Restrictedly NO COPY of any part in this blog. Any confusions, please forward your issue(s) at wawaiskandar@yahoo.com or just continue reading.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hafizah meor osman


dear fiza,
to meet u is to maturing myself.
to know u is to advising myself.
to have u is to loving myself.

dear fiza,
i never thought knowing u will helps me growing.
i never thought meeting u will teaches me patience.
i never thought having u will makes me appreciate myself more.

dear fiza,
i may be not good enough compared to ur kindness.
i may be not a perfect friend enough as u be mine.
i may not be kind enough to be ur good friend.

dear fiza,
thank u for listening to me whining.
thank u for care for me when im down.
thank u for easily amuse me.
thank u for always be there for me.

dear fiza,
hope to dive with u in our ups and downs.
hope to grab each others' back everytime we stumble.
hope to dance with u everytime im listening to music of life.

friends are forever as i never throw them no matter good or bad they are
xoxo
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cikfyza cikfyza...

"i never thought having u will makes me appreciate myself more."

wohooo....gilerk.

wawa iskandar said...

ye lah..she teaches me a lot in life terms...she has the right words in the right situations...