TERMS & CONDITIONS

Restrictedly NO COPY of any part in this blog. Any confusions, please forward your issue(s) at wawaiskandar@yahoo.com or just continue reading.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

browsing-lazying around

its 3:10am and still cant sleep. what else can i do except browsing-lazying-peeping the internet,aite? back to these few days, i donno why i feel semacam. i cant explain. but i keep thinking tons and tons of things. my life, my family, my weight, my everything. and i still not receive the letter for me to lapor diri to start new life-work!. it makes me afraid. very afraid. MY WEIGHT! omg! from my usual weight 52kg, i'd spin the scale meter till 60+kg! damn! i need crash diet (biasanya ckp je nak diet tapi tak praktik pun,hampeh!). start tomorrow morning i must lost 1kg per day (boleh ke? semangat jer! tadi baru makan McD, big mac large pulak tu). can i make it or not? no matter what, i must lost some kilos. if possible, same as my weight when i was 13,14 years old-37kg.

stop the crap here. i wanna do some exercise. (wtf? at this time? exercise mata..hehe)


rupe-rupenye saya period.

nite.


xoxo

No comments: