TERMS & CONDITIONS

Restrictedly NO COPY of any part in this blog. Any confusions, please forward your issue(s) at wawaiskandar@yahoo.com or just continue reading.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

sleepless cause me panda eyes

03.50am .
i dont know what am i doing at this hour in front of this 17" monitor...all i know that i don't (can't actually) sleep well these few days and still figuring it out what/why is it..
things running like a marathon in my head..yes! i am facing lot of problems lately (keep it safe with me) and yet, i know that if i don't solve each of those problems, it will become worst..yes! im still trying my best to settle it down slowly..

and the most important is my eyes..my eyes are like panda eyes..really cant help it..and i was so freaking when i noticed it...its so obvious and really cant hide with make up..it looks like i've been punched or kicked on the eyes..and i am wondering how am i going out afterward? with these panda eyes? its the worst panda eyes i've ever get..

how am going to bed cos i know that i will rolling on the bed till morning..yawn! +O ...ermm, the best way to keep me sleep like a baby is with one or two or three (four/five also can) of the sleeping pills...unfortunately, i have none of those pills..so, i better go into my room and roll(rolling) on all over my bed..my eyes cant stand the brightness of this monitor (really cant read what is writing on this monitor, actually) this brightness make my eyes even more sleepy and tired...

i better stop here and till the next post..

xOXO

No comments: