TERMS & CONDITIONS

Restrictedly NO COPY of any part in this blog. Any confusions, please forward your issue(s) at wawaiskandar@yahoo.com or just continue reading.

Monday, January 04, 2010

love/lust

i love u.
enough said.
thats all u have to know.
everything else doesnt matter.
i dont mind to wait till 10 years pun.


love is free.
dont turn it into a mess.
dont make it too complicated.
dont try to end up without knowing why.


i love u not your money.
love me,spend times with me.
love me,listen to me whining.
love me,always be there for me.
love me,please keep ur promises.
love me,put trust on me.
love me,dont ever questioning my love towards u.

dont say that i dont understand u.
i know how u feel.
i exactly know how u feel.
i know it very well.
but,i can do nothing.
dont judge me by my actions.
u can count on my words.
if god's willing,then it will goes on.

i love u with all my heart.
xOxO