TERMS & CONDITIONS

Restrictedly NO COPY of any part in this blog. Any confusions, please forward your issue(s) at wawaiskandar@yahoo.com or just continue reading.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

tired of drama



Dear drama-king,


If i want to give any excuses to u, i will and i can but i wont and i will never cos i know that it is hard for us to get our own sweet time so i dont wanna waste it. since u dont know how to appreciate my efforts by make a lil scarifices to spend the golden time together,i think im not going to ask u more than that ...anymore..If u're sick or tired,we can sit for a couple cups of coffee and just talking to each other..but its ok since i dont have the heart to ask u again.

Why do on Earth men are fcuking hard to understand women? Women dont take NO as the answers. Women hate excuses. Whatever it is,it still an excuses. Women dont feel secured if their loved ones are not around. Women wouldnt feel complete without your love,care and attentions. Women are definitely in mess without you yet totally screwed up with... you. Women are superheroes. Women are fragile - handle them with extra care...

Maybe im the one who get things seriously or maybe im the one who too emotional. But i dont play things such these. Sometimes im not be able but i make an effort. U? u always available but its just u.Its u that one who want to make it happen or not. Not because of your jobs,your limited times or what so ever. If u really want me, im sure u'll never create any excuses, u'll never let me down, u'll find a time for me. bukan dengan menyalahakan i balik if i dont have time for u cos u know my conditions. whenever i have the time, u also should.


Sometimes i maybe mean but it is all because of you! U always complained that i dont understand u, actually u're the one who make me dont understand u. I DO understand u clearly. Do u really understand me? my feelings? I bet u dont cos i never really showed. I always scold u but i never showed u! If u're already sick of me, just tell me dont give excuses. I can take criticism but i cant take excuses. I dont know how many times must i tell u this. But u're seems so hard to understand. I've tried to be a better person each day. How bout u?

I know u've changed, i know u're lil bit diff than before but i never tell. I can feel it. It clearly, obviously shown. It is okay to cry but not too much for the same reason.

  See ya when i see ya..
  if there's a will, there's a way...think!!!!
  oh god!!




  xOxO 






No comments: